Wednesday, March 10, 2010

101 In 1001 Days

The Mission:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria:
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).

Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past – frequently simple goals such as New Year’s resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organizing and timing some tasks such as overseas trips or outdoor activities.

101 in 1001

1. get down to 2 hours a week of TV-DONE
2. grow my nails longer
3. get down to 180 lbs
4. cut half of my chocolate out
5. get a van-DONE
6. get my full drivers-DONE
7. start doing yoga fitness
8. read the whole bible -DONE
9. read all of ted Decker books-DONE
10. get my tattoo removed
11. sign up to sing at church
12. get involved in the high school min
13. teach my kids the meaning of forgiveness -DONE
14. go out with just me and my dad
15. teach the truth to my grand parents
16. get Lucious in hockey and swimming-DONE
17. eating out only once a month
18. get Sibylla and Elijah a schooling fund
19. write a short story and get it published
20. have “the talk” with Lucious
21. stop drinking juice-DONE
22. give away half of Lucious' and Sibylla's toys
23. get my cat back
24. force my self to go to the dentist -DONE
25. get my belly button pierced
26. stop yelling at my kids
27. learn Hebrew
28. start always shopping at the MCC
29. rent movie's once a month
30. started praying every night with Jason
31. try ice wine
32. make a Christmas dinner on my own
33. have Elijah potty trained
34. paint my house
35. get 2 new out side doors -- DONE
36. take the kids to a water-fall
37. take the kids to Oak Hammock Marsh
38. fast for 7 -14 days
39. make a legal will
40. go on a missions trip
41. Go to an enpower with my mom
42. buy new dinner table chairs
43. get all my hair braided
44. get better Internet -DONE
45. Get new windows put in







46. have another baby- HALF WAY DONE
47. get into a sport (tennis)
48. New siding on my trailer
49. start a RSP
50. design a dress
51. go white water rafting
52. make a new friend-DONE
53. pray for people I don't know
54. make chilli and brownies for the perk
55. have a day alone with each of my children
56. start a game night with the kids - DONE
57. let the kids cook and bake with me
58. make a behavior chart for lucious and Sibylla -DONE
59. support Jason through university
60. get Tim Horton's coffee cards for pan-handlers-- DONE
61. help out at Shalom Missions
62. treat my mom to dinner and a movie -DONE
63. give Jason a back/head rub once a week-DONE
64. take the kids for a walk everyday-DONE
65. take the kids on a Winnipeg city bus
66. learn everything about JW'S
67. teach Sibylla not to poop in her underwear --DONE
68. get a new washer and dryer
69. make baking for my moms to take to work-DONE
70. go on a plane with Jason
71. Get a snake -CAN'T DO
72. make Christmas shoes boxes
73. Bring the hard wood floor into my living room
74. finish Sibylla scrapbook
75. start Elijah scrapbook
76. stop buying toys for my kids
77. get a new cell phone -DONE
78. start doing crafts with my kids
79. give to the food drive
80. plan a 50Th birthday party for my mom
81. try food I think sound gross
82. do star gazing with the kids-DONE
83. take down the wall paper in my kitchen
84. start a bible and pray night with the kids
85. get new curtains for the living room
86. stop being scared to call the cops, when I see people breaking the law-DONE
87. start playing computer games with Jason
88. read the 5 love languages to Jason
89. have family and friend BBQ in summer
90. buy 10 bibles and give them away
91. do my family tree at day break
92. see a real wolf, in person
93. learn CPR
94. go swimming once a month
95. get new picture frames for the kids--DONE
96. get a family picture taken --DONE
97. read some of the bible daily to my kids --DONE
98. take the kids camping- DONE
99. BBQ once a week-- DONE
100. pray for others every day
101. spread the Word of God to my family

Posted by shmooy girl at 9:28 AM 2 comments
Labels: 1001, 101, days

2 comments:

  1. cc said...
    First may I say to you my girl,that is a very impressive list, and I admire that you were able to come up with 101 things...I think I could come up with maybe 30 and only do 10.
    Now may I tell you in love...because you know I love you, that #80 is not going to happen,you know I hate parties for my self,lets make another one for you instead...Hmmm???
    and #81 try a food that sounds yucky,well you made a comment on my food blog about how you thought my egg and spinach soup sounds gross...well,there you go...come for lunch:))
    This is really a great isea, and I hope you succeed,but I sure hope you dont get that spider!!!
    love ya bunches
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. shmooy girl said...
    lol, i didnt even think about your soup :s when i put 81, and what if your party was all italy ??? you would like it then. and jason already said no to the spider, that was the one i needed to changed i just cant thinking for anything more todo.

    March 10, 2010 6:47 AM

    ReplyDelete